SKANEATELES, N.Y. – Mirbeau Inn & Spa, renowned for its award-winning cuisine, world-class spa and cozy accommodations, is opening up its kitchen to guests with a robust lineup of exclusive cooking classes. These cooking classes, held weekly on Wednesdays at 6 p.m., are being added as Resort Activities and are available to spa members as well as overnight and spa guests. Local residents looking to unleash their inner chef can join by purchasing a Mirbeau day pass for $45, which includes access to all resort classes, activities and spa facilities for that day.
Baking classes will take place on the first and third Wednesdays of each month (limited to 10 participants), and an Introduction Series will be held on the second and fourth Wednesdays. Advance signup at the spa desk is required on the day of class.
2014 Cooking Class Schedule
• January 29: Pickling Fundamentals
• February 5: Frosting and Layering a Cake (Bakery)
• February: 12: Sushi
• February 19: Sweet Dough (Bakery)
• February 26: Cooking Steaks 101
• March 5: Laminated Dough – Croissants and Puff Pastry (Bakery)
• March 12: Vegan and Vegetarian Delights
• March 19: The Perfect Tart Shell (Bakery)
• March 26: Gluten-Free Cooking
• April 2: Frosting Decorations (Bakery)
• April 9: Asian Flavors and Techniques
• April 16: The Soufflé (Bakery)
• April 23: Introduction to Molecular Gastronomy
For more information or to book a stay at Mirbeau Inn & Spa, please call 877-MIRBEAU (647-2328).