Mirbeau offers all groups a full array of catering and event resources. As part of your event, your group will have access to wireless internet, an on-site meeting / wedding planner, assistance by our Sales team, audio-visual equipment, and comprehensive dining & beverage menus including packages and a la carte options. All banquet and group food is prepared in our award-winning restaurant's main kitchen and created by our Executive Chef. The venues at Mirbeau are:
- The Giverny Salon: Over 1,000 square feet of luxurious interiors ideal for an intimate and elegant affair. The Salon accommodates up to 85 guests for a plated dinner or 100 for a cocktail reception. French doors open onto the porch and stone terrace overlooking Monet pond gardens, ideal for cocktails and passed hors d'oeuvres.
37' x 27' │seating for plated dinner/banquet: 80 ppl │ for cocktail reception: 100 │ for theater: 110 │for boardroom: 25 │ for hollow square: 24 │ for crescent rounds: 58 │ for U-shape: 25
- Henri-Marie: The Chapel, home to Henri-Marie, is a fine-dining venue like no other. High vaulted ceilings, tall windows overlooking the grounds, and an elegant art-deco interior design is available for luncheons, bridal and baby showers, daytime weddings, and afternoon receptions as well as daytime meetings and private dining. Accommodates up to 85 guests. For more information, click here.
50' x 27' │1400 sq ft. │outdoor seating area for 24
- Petit Giverny Salon: Our intimate salon is a perfect spot for board meetings, executive meetings, private dining, or private work space.
9' x 12'│108 sq ft. │seating for 8
- Monet Lawn: With amazing views of our Monet-inspired gardens and koi ponds, this seasonal outdoor space sits at the back of our property along the woods. Plenty of adjacent parking is available, and conveniently accessible to guests by a walkway through the gardens.
50' x 75'│3,750 sq ft. │seating for plated dinner/banquet: 250 │for cocktail reception: 300
- Monet Bridge: Mirbeau Inn & Spa's signature Monet Bridge is a memorable setting for special moments. Share your first kiss in the open air over a koi pond filled with beautiful lily pads. Your guests will marvel at the stunning Monet-inspired gardens as they celebrate your nuptials.